Software-/Firmware-Update für das Navi 5.0 IntelliLink

• Wait a little, maybe it starts anyway.

Christian

Bgd.02 02

I can confirm Christian's explanations. Repeat to start the stick, it will be accepted and then take a lot of time to transfer the data by driving the car or let run the engine.

Good luck :thumbup:

rgds, Arno

Grandland X Ultimate 1,6 ; 181PS; 8 AT; 19" Sommer /18" Winter; Tageszulassung 04/2019; gekauft 06/2019 mit 4km;

Mondstein-Grau-Metallic; Verbrauch 7,2 L /100km

Grüsse aus der Pfalz

• I don't know the current versions for Crossland.

You want to tell you finished successfully?

Chris

Kadett C 1200 Limo, Kadett C City 16SR Berlina, Golf 1 54PS Diesel, Polo 2, Polo 2F Genesis, A2, Corsa D Satellite, Meriva B Innovation
    Parallelbetrieb: Corsa B, Combo C, Grandland X Ultimate 1,2 Benziner AT8

• I did not succeed. I drove 1h 30 min and took out the stick and put it in about 20 times and in vain. it gave me the same two errors (missing media content on usb memory and version incompatible with the hard drive) and nothing happens. I think I'll buy a USB 2.0 to try.

• it gave me the same two errors (mis... and version incompatible with the hard drive)

You told only of one error. ;)

The car has no hard drive, so this error could not be by using in the car.

The grandland-x has only usb 2.0.

• thx guys. The stick is fat32 and i've done all like Opel explained. I want to update maps and system. I'll try again and i'll come back with feedback ;)

If you have both updates (Maps and System) at the same time on your stick, please try separately update of the map, with only update files for the map on your stick. If you succeed, then try to update System only with System update files on your stick.

Best regards

RoScho

Grandland X Hybrid 4 Ultimate, Rubin Rot mit roter Motorhaube - Dach und Spiegel in Diamant Schwarz, Wireless Charging, Alu Pedale, 7,4 kW Onboardcharger, Universal Ladekabel, autom. Geschw. Assistent, Premium Sound System.
    Bestellt am: 20.11.2020
    Produktion: 15.01.2021 (Sochaux)

Ausgeliefert: Februar 2021

• Maps is the easier part - try this first like RoScho recommends.

System needs either a license file or an online connection via mobile phone.

Kadett C 1200 Limo, Kadett C City 16SR Berlina, Golf 1 54PS Diesel, Polo 2, Polo 2F Genesis, A2, Corsa D Satellite, Meriva B Innovation
    Parallelbetrieb: Corsa B, Combo C, Grandland X Ultimate 1,2 Benziner AT8

• System needs either a license file or an online connection via mobile phone.

Not for updating map data.

But it's correct for updating the system firmware.

BTW: I would start with the system firmware. The system is a kind of client dealing with map data. It should be actualized first.

Herzliche Grüße
    Wolfgang

• BTW: I would start with the system firmware. The system is a kind of client dealing with map data. It should be actualized first.

Hallo lieber Wolfgang

meines Wissens hat sich die Datenstruktur der Kartendaten seither nicht geändert womit es irrelevant ist mit was er startet.

Grüße Sigi