seltsames Geräusch nach dem Laden strat

• hey

our Hybrid ist still in production - i hope....

it sounds like that the plug gets locked?

GLX H4 Ultimate
    topasblau Dach und Haube schwatt
    7,4kW OBC, 230V Steckdose, ACC, DWA, AHK, DAB+
    bestellt 07/2020 geplant 21.12.2020 storniert MY Wechsel neu 07.02.2021 -> 03.02.2021 :)

abgegeben ;(

Insignia B ST 2.0T AT8 4x4 Innovation,MatrixLED, HUD, Brembo, ACC, OPC Int., Bose, 360° Kamera, "Tritt mich Heckklappe", VSG-Seitenscheiben, AGR-Sitze mit Massage, 4x Sitzheizung, schwenkAHK, Panoramadach

bleibt noch...

Vivaro C 177PS AT8 Innovation rubin rot Xenon HUD Standheizung Sitzheizung ACC DWA 180°

• Good morning,

Unfortunately not, the plug was locked 7 seconds before, right after plug in and it sounds like a clack...

Could be electrical hand brake, but why is activating at this moment, instead when I switch on?

GLX Hybrid 4 Ultimate, Adaptive Cruise Control,

• Just ran to the garage to verify what I wrote. The noise in your video ist definetly the locking of the plug.

If you connect the plug to the car and then lock the car it takes about 5 to 7 seconds until the plug ist locked.

If you first lock the car an then connect the plug it will be locked within 2 seconds.

The locking of the plug seems to be done with a motor.

• i hear 2 noises.

the second one is the locking of the plug.

the first one is not normal.

make a proper video, with the whole charging sequence that you do. Plugin charger, wait to lock, close car.

2 seconds is like a meme video, sorry, not enough.