Beiträge von tutuyo

Hello,

My local dealer in Athens informed me that my ordered model (xcite, 1.2 manual, blue topaz ) is currently transported to Greece.
    I have been waiting for 3 months, which is an average delivery period (For my Corsa E, I think I waited only a month or so) .
    I also believe that waiting also is very relative to the car version you have ordered,it makes sense that versions with the more trim levels should take more time.

Also when it comes to exports some of the equipement comes directly from the factory while certain "easy" elements are added in the country Custom's yard. For example I think the rear parking sensors are fitted here.
    In any case, it is certain that the factory delays has also affected the EU exports, my work colleague that went now to book a GLX, was told that the delivery is for April 2020 (if you want a custom colour). If you settle for a white it could be a bit earlier...

Hello - please excuse my english :)

I have ordered mine on 25/08/2019 (I am in Athens, Greece) in glorious Topaz Blue (1.2 Xcite) and up until yesterday the local Opel dealer had given me a delivery date of late October.

Unfortunately, the delivery is pushed back for a month, late November because of great demand ;(

I do not know if Opel exports are manufactured in Germany or France but, I guess Opel would prioritize the local German market over other European markets?